Enrolment of Members
Qualification: Any person above the age of 18 and competent to contract, or any Organization, Firm, Company, Trust, Association,Government, Educational or Research Institution or An Agency or Division of any such entity or any other group legally constituted and capable of suing and being sued in a court of law can be a member of the society.
• The signatories to the memorandum shall be called the "Founder Members".
• Individuals who join the society by payment of an annual fee shall be designated as the "Primary Members".
• Individual Members who are pursuing studies in any of the educational programmes of the society and students of any other organization approved by the society shall be considered as the "Student Members".
• Non Individual Members will be considered as "Institutional Members".
• Institutional members who enter into an agreement with the society agreeing to offer part or whole of their products and services through the society and to share revenue arising there of with the society shall be called "Constituent Members".
• Members who contribute their expertise or substantial financial assistance to the society not less than the minimum prescribed for the purpose shall be designated as "Patron Members"
• "Constituent Members" who cumulatively share revenue with the society not less than the amount prescribed for the "Patron • Members" shall be designated as the "Constituent Patron Members".
• Individuals who pay the prescribed fee for the purpose shall be designated as "Life Members".
• Non Individual Members who pay the prescribed fee for the purpose shall be considered as "Institutional Life Members".
• Members who are invited and admitted to the membership of the society in recognition of their contribution to the Cyber Society without payment of any fees shall be designated as "Honorary Members".
• Members who are accepted by the society as representatives in the Governing Board nominated by the Government or any agency that provides financial and other support to the society are designated as "Nominated Members" and shall not be required to pay any fees.
• Student members consist of those who are studying in any academic institution.
Restrictions and Conditions:
• Fresh membership is subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
• Membership terminating in a financial year shall be considered extended upto the end of the financial year.
• Non-Life Membership shall be for a period of one year and shall expire if not renewed at the end of the financial year after the term.
• Life membership shall be for a period of 20 years and shall expire if not renewed at the end of the financial year after the term.
• All memberships may be renewed in advance.
• Any membership can be converted into a higher level of membership before expiry by payment of the differential fee.
• Constituent Membership shall be co-terminus with the underlying revenue sharing contract.
• Founder, Patron and Constituent Patron, Honorary and Nominated Membership shall not have any fixed tenure.
• All memberships other than the Founder, Honorary, Nominated and Student membership will in case of death of the member subsist with the successor/legal heirs until the expiry of the membership and shall be transferable to the successor/legal heirs after due process of verification.
CySI Accounts from the Year 2013 to 31.03.2019